What is Masturbate-A-Thon?

What do you THINK a Masturbate-a-thon is? Exactly what it sounds like!

May is Masturbation Month, in honour of Joycelyn Elders, who was Surgeon General of the United States from 1993-1994, when she was fired for suggesting that teenagers be given positive information about masturbation. To celebrate and support this brave woman and fun almost-universal practice (as we used to say in elementary school, “90% of people masturbate and the other 10% lie about it!”), the Masturbate-a-thon was coined!

Since they first started about ten years ago, Masturbate-a-thons have popped up worldwide, anywhere with sex-positive, fun-loving, and sort of exhibitionistic people. Basically, what it comes down to is this: you pay an entry fee (or collect pledges, if you’re feeling brave), and come together (ha ha) with a group of like minded individuals for some self-focused fun. Basically, we provide the space and the party atmosphere, and you provide your fingers, toys, and towels.

We will be presenting prizes for some competitions: longest time spent masturbation, furthest ejaculator (male and female welcome), most consecutive orgasms…you know, the usual.

Watchers are discouraged; just like at Burning Man, participation is encouraged. This is a celebration of self-love, not a pervy peep show, and we are enthusiastic about everyone feeling safe and protected in this space. That said, it will be hard to avoid being looked at, as the main masturbation area will be open space. We hope to have a smaller area that is more private for anyone who wants to masturbate with us, but not really WITH us.

Any more questions? Ask away! You can contact us most effectively at littleblackbookproductions (at) gmail (dot) com.


One thought on “What is Masturbate-A-Thon?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s